Request A Custom Item
Would you like us to make one of our items to your specifications? Or maybe we're just out of stock of the item you want? Almost all of our items are available custom made!
Here's how it works:
1. Fill out our Custom Order Form and place your order. Payment is required after your order is approved but before we begin production.
2. Once your order form has been received and reviewed by our Design Team, our Creative Director will reach out to you to confirm the details of your order.
3. After speaking with our Creative Director, if your custom product order is approved and after your payment has been received, your order will be placed on the "Production List". At the present time, most custom orders are shipped within two weeks. If we're running slower than that, we'll send you an email so you'll know in advance! We make custom orders in the order in which they are received.
4. If you're ordering an item and need us to rush, please indicate that on the Custom Order Form and we'll let you know if that's possible before you pay. All rush orders must be purchased with Priority Express shipping.
5. If you upload designs for your custom item, we will review product samples with you before hand to make sure that your design is appropriate for what you're wanting to order. Once it’s approved, we'll verify that the item is appropriate and that we can do everything you've asked with what you've sent.
6. When your project is at the top of the Production List, we'll get started, finish it, mail it out and notify you.
If you'd like an item custom made but there doesn't seem to be an order form for it, or you'd like customizations not available on the order forms, please email us directly @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
A few things to note:
- Please make sure to enter a current email address, check your email, and add email@example.com to your address book to ensure you receive our emails.
- Please check our Returns Policy and our Custom Items policies (which are below) before placing an order.
- We reserve the right to turn down any custom item request.
- We do "desk work" like answer emails, confirm receipt of materials, etc. on as timely a basis as possible. If your matter is urgent, please text 213-465-0706 for quicker responses.
Custom Items Policies
Please double check to make sure you have selected or typed in all the options you want. What appears on your Custom Order Form and confirmation email upon checkout is the final designs and print for what you want in your custom item and constitutes your entire order.
- Payment must be received in full before any work will begin on your order. This includes local customers paying with cash or check.
- Rush orders are possible however due to the nature of production it is highly suggested that you call or email directly to arrange the order
- At this time we cannot accommodate custom fabrics and can only work with what is in stock via our manufacturers and suppliers.
- Emails, messages, and correspondences will be responded to on as timely a basis.
- If you want to cancel your order before work has started, you must request one BEFORE production has started. If you wish to cancel your order after work has started, you will not be refunded.
Returns: Made to order items ordered through our form are generally returnable per our regular return policy:
Damaged Items: The last thing we want is for you to be stuck with a damaged item. If an order arrives damaged, then please email us a photo within a week's time and we will rectify the matter!
Wrong Size: If you're unhappy with the size you've received, first check that the size stated on the garment matches the size stated on the sizing chart and in your custom order form. Though rare, it's possible that the garment was mislabelled. Let us know and we'll get you sorted out. If you'd like a different size, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll let you know what your next steps are.
When you check out, you are asked to confirm that you've read our policies.